Tuesday 4 September 2012

31 day fat loss cure - Sore muscles by exercise



I am 7 +5 and kill over the last 10 years more than 4-6 times a week. If vid two marathon and love in everything tagt two run. Fairly snabbt I learned, Men, put the number of runs, distance and pace VERY down. Alternatively, sweated and panted In as much as I would do for a 10 km and it was on the whole not very nice.




now I run so approx. 2-3 times of approx. 4-6 km. but is sore in my muscles the day after and sore lower back. The loin I expected när one was "thick" on his stomach and I do not understandsthat I will be sore in my muscles. In the run around. 20-30% of the normal ........... maybe it evens out after 10-12 weeks again??? Anyone have some words of wisdom for me? (I eat Properly so there is no shortage of protein or refund)

Make it something att you get sore muscles? Is it only the abdominal muscles, or is it elsewhere? Perhaps you run Differently than before and ska there is hurt? As for pain, I think just det's so different, how much people can do. I know an elite runner der nemt ran 15 km 3-4 times a week frem til the least 20th week.

I danced hip hop and threw me around on the floor frem til I was in 12th week. I did it, even though I felt sick and dizzy, but Eventually hatred to stop fordi I could feelthat it was not good. Instead I went for long walks and started cycling workout. It was også Halted: I was very sore pelvis to walk a half hours at a time, and as my belly grew, it was uncomfortable to sit hunched on a racing bike. Now I go to yoga and swimming and miss two sweat through on a dance floor.




Do not do anything att hurts. I think, HOWEVER, Although it's great to have the muscle pain, so you-can feel you having done something ... But it's strange som kan da feel you have over four kilometers, if you are used two run a lot more, and I have not even noticed det happened to me.

That is, I have no rådgivning has - only sympathy, fordi I know it's hard to cut down on the exercise att you love

No comments:

Post a Comment